Come Join Me on Triond-

Triond is a complete publishing service that enables users to easily publish quality content of any type, in any media format. We publish your work on a network of niche websites so you reach a wider audience, gain more recognition and earn more revenue.
Whether you are an enthusiastic new writer, a seasoned freelancer, or just someone who wants to share your ideas, Triond is for you.

Becoming a Triond user is free and allows you to:

  • Share your knowledge, ideas, opinions and original work with a global audience
  • Increase the viewership of your original published content
  • Gain wider recognition for your creations
  • Receive feedback and insights from a community of fellow writers
  • Build a portfolio of your content
  • Earn revenue from your published content

Come Join Me On Triond smcopywrite

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Planning my horse riding trip


Guest post written by Kelly Byrd

I'm really looking forward to my kids' spring break when it rolls around in April. I always try to do something fun with them during their breaks, even if that means just taking a day trip or something along those lines. This year I've already started planning this little trip that we're going to take to go horseback riding. We all love to ride horses, but we don't own any so we don't have the opportunity to do it all that often. But there's still so much more to plan.

I do the trip planning while the kids are at school because they don't know about it yet. I was online the other day looking up some horseback riding info and while I was doing that I saw some stuff about www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/ and decided to sign up for it.
We're going to this ranch where they have horses for two nights. There is just so much beautiful land to ride on there and there are even some great hiking trails that I'm going to plan for us to go on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment