Come Join Me on Triond-

Triond is a complete publishing service that enables users to easily publish quality content of any type, in any media format. We publish your work on a network of niche websites so you reach a wider audience, gain more recognition and earn more revenue.
Whether you are an enthusiastic new writer, a seasoned freelancer, or just someone who wants to share your ideas, Triond is for you.

Becoming a Triond user is free and allows you to:

  • Share your knowledge, ideas, opinions and original work with a global audience
  • Increase the viewership of your original published content
  • Gain wider recognition for your creations
  • Receive feedback and insights from a community of fellow writers
  • Build a portfolio of your content
  • Earn revenue from your published content

Come Join Me On Triond smcopywrite

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The What is Dr. Phil's Degree in Game


Contributed by Johnny Graves

When I want impractical advice delivered in a no-nonsene style, I always tune into the Dr. Phil show on my satellite television from http://www.Direct.tv. I can make sure to see his mustache and his bald head in high-definition and pay attention to all of his physical imperfections if I choose to do so. Of course, Doctor Phil and his followers would probably be among the first to say that this is a waste of my time, but watching anything on television involves at least some time that a person could better spend in other pursuits.

The difference between Dr. Phil and many of his contemporaries is he is trying to make a difference. I guess that is what a person should expect from an individual who was handpicked for the position by Oprah Winfrey. My favorite game during the show is to guess what Dr. Phil's degree is actually in, although he has enough schooling to call himself a doctor, his degree is probably far from psychiatry.

I could easily look this up on the Internet, but knowing the answer would just take all the fun out of this game. When I'm done with Dr. Phil, I can Youtube episodes of his television talk show mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment